Award winning design and architecture studio Linehouse is looking for an assistant to join its young and vibrant team in Shanghai.
The position is for a qualified and creative designer.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in interior design or architecture. The role is full-time.
Candidates must be fluent in both English and Mandarin. Previous experience of construction projects in China is ideal. Candidates must already be based in China. As an applicant you will you will be responsible for the following:
- A university degree in architecture or interior architecture.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and 3D-modelling (SketchUp)
- Ability to create strong visuals for presentations and imagery
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Full working rights in China
- Minimum two years working experience in architecture / interior architecture
- Able to cope with a high workload
- Ability to co-ordinate with contractors, LDI, and site management
- Ability to produce technical drawings for tender and construction
- Creative, good design sensibility, and attention to detail
start date: ASAP
To apply, please send your CV & a cover letter addressing the criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 基本掌握Microsoft Office